Dr. Diamond has extensive clinical experience working with people across the age range, including children, adults and senior citizens.
She is experienced in working with children, young people and their families and has worked at a senior level, as a Principal Clinical Psychologist in CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services).
Dr. Diamond has worked in the following areas of Clinical Psychology :
- CAMHS 'Tier 3' teams.
- CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Team (including ASD/ADHD).
- Adult Mental Health including IAPT, CMHTs and inpatient wards.
- Older People’s Mental Health including CMHTs, memory clinics and inpatient wards.
- Medium Secure Units.
- Early Intervention in Psychosis Team.
- Eating Disorders Team.
- Acquired Brain Injury hospital rehabilitation ward.